The Mayflower brewery organizes the 4th edition of the Throwdown Chef Competition
To fight hunger, the brewery Mayflower Brewing Company organizes America’s Hometown Throwdown Chef Competition each year. This year’s fourth edition takes place on Sunday, September 8.
The competition is organized to benefit the South Shore Community Action Council’s Food Resources Program. Through it they coordinate the recollection, storage and distribution of emergency food for people in need on the Plymouth coast.
For each $25 ticket sold, one backpack of food will be sent to each family in difficulty. For each $75 ticket, three backpacks will be sent.
Participating Chefs and Bartenders
Chefs from eight local restaurants in Plymouth and other areas.
- Jim Casey (Mallebar Brasserie and Blue-Eyed Crab)
- Stephen Coe (SWAT Food Truck)
- Patrick Gilmartin (Your House)
- Rob Goldrick (Salt Raw Bar & Fine Cuisine)
- Tyler Joubert (Mahoney’s on Main)
- Jillian Rivers (Mirbey Inn & Spa)
- Marc Swierkowski (Ella’s Wood Burning Oven)
- Mike Wisdom (The Tasty)
Additionally, bartenders also participate in the competition for the second edition of the Second Annual Bartender Competition.
- Sunny Beane (The Tasty)
- Nicolette Crocker (Solstice Restaurant)
- Nick Crosby (Your House)
- Taylor Currier (Tar Bar)
- Nick Ghilardi (Blue-Eyed Crab)
- Mark Marinelli (Mallebar Brasserie)
- Ashley Sullivan (Salt Raw Bar & Fine Cuisine)
Date: Sunday 8 September
From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Mayflower Brewing Company, 12 Resnik Road, ## 3. Plymouth, MA 02360. United States
Tickets starting at $25
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.