Whisky and caramel chip cake
Preparation in 15 minutes and cooking in 50 minutes.
Here is the list of ingredients :
* 1 golden cake mixture (432 g)
* 1 package (99 g) powder for instant vanilla pudding
* 5 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup of whiskey
* 3/4 cup butter, small dice
* 220 g Scottish caramel nuggets
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. Butter and flour a 13×9 inch rectangle baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mixture and pudding powder; make a well in the centre and pour in eggs, milk, whiskey and butter. Beat on low speed until dry ingredients are incorporated. Scrape the edges of the bowl and then beat on medium speed for 4 minutes. Set aside 1/4 cup caramel and nut chips; for the rest into the cake batter and mix. Transfer the dough to the baking dish and sprinkle with nuggets and nuts.
3. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick is pierced in the centre of the cake and comes out clean.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.