Non-alcoholic cocktails rhyme with summer. MONIN proposes four recipes to enjoy the hot days.
Whether at the bar or at home, with friends or alone, MONIN suggests four non-alcoholic cocktail recipes in line with current trends. Floral, herbal, as well as fresh and easy to make, drinks ranging from iced tea to non-alcoholic cocktails.
Iced tea recipes
Sparkling lemon and ginger iced tea
– 20 ml of MONIN lemon tea syrup
– 10 ml of MONIN ginger syrup
– 180 ml of sparkling water
Pour all ingredients into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir gently. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve.
Hibiscus iced green tea
– 30 ml of MONIN green tea concentrate
– 10 ml of MONIN hibiscus flavored syrup
– 150 ml water
Pour all ingredients into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir and garnish with edible flowers. Serve
After these long months of restriction, MONIN proposes beautiful and good cocktails without alcohol and therefore without limit! A moment to let yourself go and enjoy.
Rose & Wild
– 20 ml MONIN rose-flavored syrup
– 50 ml of Floreale Martini
– 30 ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
– 100 ml of elderflower and hyssop tonic water
Fill a wine glass with ice cubes and pour in the ingredients. Top up with HYSOPE tonic water. Stir gently. Garnish with a pink grapefruit peel and an edible flower. Serve.
– 20 ml of MONIN elderflower flavored syrup
– 20 ml lemon juice
– 40 ml apple juice
– 200 ml non-alcoholic beer
Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour in the ingredients. Top up with non-alcoholic beer. Stir gently. Garnish with a lemon peel and a bunch of mint, rosemary and bay leaves. Serve.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.