About Us SH
- 1 spiritshunters.com is the first international 360º media on the world of spirits and mixology.
- 1.0.1 Our Commitment
- 126.96.36.199 Ten Ways To Love Your Cocktail
- 188.8.131.52 TARGET “/”WHO READS SPIRIT HUNTERS”?
- 184.108.40.206 CLICK’N BUY
- 220.127.116.11 E-INFLUENCE WITH A PRESENCE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS NEWSLETTER, FACEBOOK PAGE, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
- 18.104.22.168 THE PITCH
- 22.214.171.124 FOR COMPANIES
- 126.96.36.199 FOR OUR MEMBERS
- 188.8.131.52 TO THANK THE BARTENDER
- 184.108.40.206 THE CORE TARGET GROUP
- 1.0.1 Our Commitment
spiritshunters.com is the first international 360º media on the world of spirits and mixology.
We post bartenders and their cocktails from around the world, we organize contests, we talk about new trends in mixology and the spirits industry, and we post brands and products from around the world with click and buy in 180 countries in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.
Spirit Hunters at all times prones,
100% for the good and slow way of drinking,
Don’t drink and drive, never ever
100 % For learning to taste,
0% tolerance for binge drinking
Never drink to get drunk.
Over drinking is very bad for your health. Learn to drink slowly and learn to take your time to detect the tastes you are tasting. Drinking is an art! Don’t take it for granted.
Ten Ways To Love Your Cocktail
1. Know what’s in your drink: Ingredients, spirits, bitters, softs, garnishes.
2. Smell your drink. Find the aromas.
3. Look at your drink. Appreciate the color and setting.
4. Learn its story. Where does it come from? Who invented it? Why the name?
5. Understand the selection of the glass.
6. Take your time and savor the first sip.
7. Sip! Don’t drink it too fast. Appreciate.
8. Taste the first flavors that burst into your mouth. Then the following until finish.
9. Find some good food to pair.
10. Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy Responsibly.
RICH, INFORMATIVE AND UP-TO-DATE CONTENT
New topics, virtual tours, animated computer graphics, tasting tips, city guides, stories of passionate men and women… Spirits Hunters is a content with serious information, combined with a fun approach. And above all, Spirits Hunters is a new, incisive and uncomplicated tone. Never compassed but always enlightened, the contributor, “the Spirit Hunter”, shares his knowledge on a corner of a cocktail bar, he is an expert who does not give lessons but simply shares his knowledge with the reader. The subjects are enriched with stories and anecdotes to satisfy the reader’s curiosity and to allow everyone to shine in society.
TARGET “/”WHO READS SPIRIT HUNTERS”?
Spirit Hunters aims at an adult audience (core target audience between 25-50 years old), international, lovers of good things, who have the means to pursue their passions (CSP+).
Neophytes or enlightened amateurs, readers of Spirit Hunters are looking for recognized signatures but also for new talents from the world of spirits.
CLICK’N BUY is a gateway to e-commerce within the publication. All it takes is one click to order a bottle, a book, or book a visit or a tour…
E-INFLUENCE WITH A PRESENCE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS NEWSLETTER, FACEBOOK PAGE, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
Spirits Hunters readers are invited to share, write, interact with Spirits Hunters through the site’s social networks. Moreover, they are offered the opportunity to join the Spirits Hunters community. And to propose topics and debate current events through a dedicated platform.
Spirits Hunters is THE platform (web/social network) that hosts the very specific community of bartenders.
- Source of creation and innovation around cocktails,
- Network of mutual support, ideas and shared experiences,
- Reference where to find good recipes,
- Reference where to find good addresses,
- Where to find trends, multicultural inspirations.
Spirits Hunters is an EFFECTIVE AND GOOD SPIRIT communication and marketing tool that is completely new.
FOR OUR MEMBERS
Spirits Hunters is an EFFECTIVE AND GOOD SPIRIT tool that allows them to centralize at one point the resolution of their problems. It is a professional networking tool, a way to facilitate professional monitoring by helping each other, to meet new people/discover new things and to renew your inspiration.
TO THANK THE BARTENDER
We promote its bar and know-how. Highlighting our different media in the form of interviews and videos and tutorials.
THE CORE TARGET GROUP
Bartenders, adepts of good addresses, hipsters, concentration of bars in France and the whole wideworld.
A community to which we can adhere by being “co-opted” by an insider. We are happy to share with pleasure, in the form of “photos, advice, tips, tricks, posts,…”, the small and great talents of all those who make and animate the good addresses whether they are in their neighborhood or on the other side of the world.
Spirit Hunters is a network for those who are trendsetters and lack time. The site’s design purpose aims at ergonomy, focused on one priority: solving the problems of all aspects of the bartender’s life. It is a useful and practical social network, ergonomic. It is a tool before being a social network.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join