Subscribe to our Spirits Hunters Weekly Newsletter
Get the latest news two times a week, about spirits, mixology, bartenders and bars twice a week, no spam. The Spirits Hunters Weekly Newsletter varies in 4 types:
- Your Bartender Weekly: a selection of our beloved bartenders all over the world featuring a signature cocktail. Gin, whisky, cognac, rum, champagne, endless possibilities for every palate.
- The ABC of Spirits by Alexandre Vingtier: one letter a week to discover the special alphabet of spirits. A for Aquavit, C for Calvados, D for Danish Whisky, E for Esprit de Cognac… made by rum and spirits specialist Alexandre Vingtier.
- Hotel Bars Around the World: discover our selection of hotel bars around the world where you can seat, relax and enjoy a beautiful setting while tasting a cocktail made by expert bartenders.
- Liquid & Numbers: what’s going on in the financial world of spirits? Find out our numbers of the week, the latest innovations, new products, trends, the best alcohols (gin, whisky, cognac, armagnac, vermouth, baijiu, champagne…) and more, through our Liquid & Numbers newsletter.
- What’s Up in the Spirits World? : Our mixed selection of some of the week’s articles on spiritshunters.com, from cocktails to financial news on the world of spirits, mixology and bartending on our “What’s up in the Spirits World” newsletter sent every Friday.
- Author’s Edition Newsletter: Well-known writers around the world frequently collaborate with Spirits Hunters. Discover the latest articles written by our international editors in our Author’s Edition newsletter.
- Exceptional Newsletter: you might receive an exceptional newsletter about other subject replacing one of the above. For instance, news about our awards, competitions, and more.
To subscribe just fill the form below and welcome yourself to our Spirits Hunters Weekly Newsletter.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join