The best world designed Restaurants and Bars 2020 – Shortlist announced
The renowned Restaurant & Bar Design Awards have announced the shortlist for its 2020 edition: The best designed restaurants and bars in the world in all categories.
The judging panel of global best from the world of design, hospitality and media reviewed 1072 entries from 66 countries across 33 categories. Resulting in a shortlist of 248 projects. You can view the whole Shortlist HERE.
Meanwhile, here are six awesome Spanish spaces among those selected.
1. The Cantón 23 restaurant in A Coruña, designed by MAS Arquitectura, has been selected in the «Lighting»category.
2. The Pastrami Club of Málaga, designed by Paco Lago Interiorismo, has been chosen as finalist in the «Europe Bar» category.
3. Txalupa in Donostia, designed by El Equipo Creativo, has been shortlisted for the «Pub» category.
4. Again, El Equipo Creativo, has been selected as finalist in the «Surface Interiors» category, for the design of Forn de Sant Joan in Palma de Mallorca.
5. The El Camerino restaurant, located in Valencia, and designed by Bodegón Cabinet, has been selected in the «Colour» category.
6. Lobito de Mar in Madrid, the restaurant of three Michelin star chef Dani García, designed by Astet Studio, has been chosen as finalist in the «Multiple» category.
The Virtual Awards Ceremony will take place on 15th October 2020 on Instagram (the event promises to be unlike any other you have seen before!)
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibility.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join