Have fun responsibly: how to taste a cocktail in ten steps
Spirit Hunters at all times prones, to this commitment which is 100% for the good and slow way of drinking.
Don’t drink and drive, never ever,
100 % For learning to taste,
0% tolerance for binge drinking
Never drink to get drunk.
Over drinking is very bad for your health. Learn to drink slowly and learn to take your time to detect the tastes you are tasting. Drinking is an art! Don’t take it for granted.
Ten Ways To Love Your Cocktail
Photo by Jordan Nix
1. Know what’s in your drink: Ingredients, spirits, bitters, softs, garnishes.
2. Smell your drink. Find the aromas.
3. Look at your drink. Appreciate the color and setting.
4. Learn its story. Where does it come from? Who invented it? Why the name?
5. Understand the selection of the glass.
6. Take your time and savor the first sip.
7. Sip! Don’t drink it too fast. Appreciate.
8. Taste the first flavors that burst into your mouth. Then the following until finish.
9. Find some good food to pair.
10. Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy Responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join