14 Simply Amazing Bars
1. Duddell’s London by Michaelis Boyd
The restaurant and bar, located in an 18th century church, combine architectural grandeur with geometric games inspired by the Hong Kong tea rooms of the 1960s.
2. Wild Ginger by SkB Architects
A mixture of wood and metal from Scuffmaster’s pavilion sparkles in the Kreon spotlight.
3. Gastro Pelayo Trinquet de Mercader de Indias
The bar of the Valencia restaurant, equipped with stools covered with a fabric inspired by the plants and herons of the Albufera Natural Park, is separated from the kitchen by an iron bar.
The Detroit restaurant and bar mimic the lights of Bangkok and also offer a taste of Thailand.
5. The Beekman Hotel by GKV Architects and Martin Brudnizki
The lounge of this New York hotel features contemporary portraits of authors by artist Cathy Cone, including Edgar Allan Poe, who is framed by a 19th century arch.
6. Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá by Rottet Studio
The bar in the courtyard has Colombian tiles and lots of greenery.
7. Asbury Lanes by Anda Andrei Design and Bonetti / Kozerski
Tolix stools, a Sixinch bench and Amlgmatd tables decorate the bar in this 1960s New Jersey bowling alley.
8. Martin Brudnizki’s Annabel Jungle
You will be thrown into the jungle with a turtle shell wall covering!
9. Pink Mamma by Martin Brudnizki
Woods and plants hanging with a white marble bar create a relaxed atmosphere at the antipasti bar on the second floor in Paris.
10. Born and raised by Basile Studio
Fake flowers wrap around the powder-coated steel mesh on the San Diego rooftop.
11. East Trading Co. by Electric Coffin
The maple bar is lined with custom seats created by I-Miun Liu with car parts.
12. Jean-Georges by Neri & Hu Bureau
Degraded glass partitions framed in brass delimit the bar on the banks of the river in Shanghai.
13. Pink Moon Saloon by Sans-Arc Studio
The 60-degree roof slope gives the Adelaide, Australia, gourmet brewery a sense of space.
14. Founder Farmers Restaurant by GrizForm
Above the bar, Raimond Puts suspended lights are suspended under a canopy built like the roof of a tinted fir barn.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.