Despite closed bars and restaurants we bring virtual Happy Hours for the weekend
Bars and restaurants are still closed in many places around the world because of the covid-19, what to do this weekend? We propose you happy hours online.
Many of us find ourselves unable to have a drink in a bar or restaurant and enjoy a delicious meal. Therefore, many have created online initiatives to enjoy virtual happy hours!
This Sunday 17 and Thursday 21 and Friday 22, we propose you the virtual happy hours online to enjoy your happy hour. We will update this list with the next ones. Via Thrillist.
Sunday, May 17th and 24th
- Belden Barns. The Virtual Wine & Wish Tasting appears every Sunday, offering a guided tasting of a wine from the package. (In addition, the package comes with a 35% discount off the regular price.) Each tasting will take place at 5pm PST. This week’s wine is a Chardonnay, although it is not necessary to have the wine to participate. And the wine of May 24th is the Late Harvest Viognier, although it is not necessary to have the wine to participate.
Thursday, May 21st
- The Seven Hills Winery. At 8pm EST, founder and winemaker Casey McClellan and associate winemaker Bobby Richards will offer a virtual tasting of their Bordeaux-style blends. Wines to be tasted can be ordered in advance through the Seven Hills website.
- Slane Irish Whiskey. Founder Alex Conyngham hosts a virtual happy hour every Thursday at 4pm EST on Instagram.
Friday, May 22nd
- Ampelos Vineyard and Cellars. Go to the link to find details of how you can join the weekly Ampelos tastings. This week, they are tasting the 2019 Viognier “Phi” from the vineyard.
- Dano’s Tequila. The tequila company organizes a weekly virtual happy hour with discussions and cocktail demonstrations. Happy hour starts at 6:30pm EST.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.