Don’t drink and drive!
Dear reader, please take into account these facts by Fact Retriever from which they are very right, about driving under the influence of alcohol. We have chosen seven essential facts that you must keep in mind. Enjoy responsibly!
- It takes approximately six hours after drinking for the body to completely eliminate alcohol from its system with a BAC level of .08 g/dL.
- A driver with a BAC of .08 g/dL is 11 times more likely to be in a fatal accident than a driver who has consumed no alcohol.
- Approximately 75% of fatal crashes occurring between midnight and 3am involve alcohol. Additionally, there are spikes in
- DUIs at 7:00 p.m. and 3:00pm, which are the end of happy hour and lunch time, respectively.
- Nearly 75% of drunk drivers involved in fatal collisions are not wearing their safety belts.
- Girls ! Know that men and women metabolize alcohol differently.
- Drunk driving is most frequently committed on the weekends. Enjoy responsibly !
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.