The best Rum Old-Fashioned cocktails
Photo by Drew Beamer on Unsplash
Introducing several twists of the Old-Fashioned cocktail made by expert bartenders: The best Rum Old-Fashioned cocktails.
The following Rum Old-Fashioned cocktails are versions of the classic Rum Old-Fashioned, scored by PUNCH St. John Frizell, Paul McGee, Chloe Frechette, Talia Baiocchi and Shannon Mustipher.
Rum Old-Fashioned by Jelani Johnson
- The recipe calls for a blend of three rums: Mount Gay XO from Barbados, Hamilton Demerara 151-proof rum from Guyana and Smith & Cross from Jamaica,
- Cane sugar syrup
- A dash each of Bittermens’ Angostura and ‘Elemakule Tiki’ bitters.
- The drink is shaken with an orange twist and served with a green lime coin, adding just the right amount of aromatics
Rum Old-Fashioned by Austin Hartman
- Foursquare Rum
- Creative falernum syrup and demerara as a sweetener.
Rum Old-Fashioned by Kirk Estopinal
- Giffard® apricot liqueur by Giffard
- Hamilton’s blend of Jamaican and Guyanese rums
- Fruit that will allow the base drink to shine.
- Sprinkling of nutmeg on the surface of the drink.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Looking for the best and most original cocktails of the world ? Stop everything because you’ve found them. Discover our…See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join