A super sweet Valentine’s Day Cocktail with a treat
Photo by Anastasiia Ostapovych on Unsplash
Did you know cocktails and donuts match pretty well? Dunkin’ just released two cocktails for Valentine’s Day!
If you are lucky enough to have a Dunkin’ shop nearby, well you might be able to taste the Pink Velvetini and Chocolate Lovers Boozy Milkshake.
The donut and coffee chain decided to add something more than the classic pink macchiatos and heart-shaped donuts. So this week, Dunkin’ released two cocktails, coffee-based, with Macchiato coffee. Both recipes, the Pink Velvetini and the Chocolate Lovers Boozy Milkshake, were crafted by members of Dunkin’s R&D team. The first one is a twist on a classic martini, while the second is just a boozy milkshake. Both cocktails are made with vodka.
What’s on the recipe?
Makes two servings
1 small (8-ounce) Iced Pink Velvet Macchiato from Dunkin’
1 ounce vodka
1.5 ounce red velvet liqueur
Festive Valentine’s Day sprinkles for garnish
1. Chill two martini glasses.
2. Pour the Dunkin’ Iced Pink Velvet Macchiato into a cocktail shaker.
3. Add vodka and red velvet liqueur to the cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
4. Wet the rims of the martini glasses with water and coat with sprinkles.
5. Strain the drink into martini glasses.
6. Sip and enjoy!
Chocolate Lovers Boozy Milkshake
Makes one large serving or two servings
1 small (8-ounce) Iced Mocha Macchiato from Dunkin’
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce chocolate liqueur
1 cup Baskin-Robbins Love Potion #31 ice cream
1 Dunkin’ Brownie Batter Donut
Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, maraschino cherry, and sprinkles for garnish
1. Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
2. Drizzle the inside of the mug with chocolate sauce. Pour the mixture into the mug.
3. Top with whipped cream, a maraschino cherry, sprinkles, and a Brownie Batter Donut (or get creative with the toppings of your choice!).
4. Sip and enjoy!
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join