Eat Drink Design Awards: Award Winners of the 2019 edition Revealed
The winners of the 2019 edition of the Eat Drink Design Awards, the awards that bring together the best bars in Australia, were announced.
The awards held in Melbourne on November 12 selected the best venues in the country. From major cities to far-flung places. In fact, according to Judge Cassie Hansen, this year’s winners are very diverse geographically. “Which means design in Australia transcends location“. Not only major cities enjoy extraordinary locations, suburbs and regional areas as well.
In addition to announcing the winners of the main categories, the Eat Drink Design Awards mentioned a Hall of Fame winner. The establishments that receive this honor are an example of cultural significance and longevity in the industry.
The best bar design was won by Blacksmith Lake Mulwala. A bar characterized by its elegant, stylish and clear design. Furthermore, it is an establishment that works for a better care of the environment, together with local producers, farmers, brewers and wine producers.
Winners of the Eat Drink Design Awards
- Best bar design: Blacksmith Lake Mulwala
- The Best restaurant design: Di Stasio Citta
- For the Best Coffee Design: Via Porta
- The Best design installation: The Magic Box
- Best Retailer Design: Piccolina Collingwood
- Best Hotel Design: Drifthouse and The Calile Hotel
- The Best Design Identity: Lagotto
- Hall Of Fame: Cumulus Inc
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.