The Best Bar Design nominees for Eat Drink Design Awards announced
Photo: Eat Drink Design
The awards dedicated to rewarding the design of bars and restaurants in Australia and New Zealand, announced the definitive participants for the “Best Bar” category
Eat Drink Design 2019 includes 18 projects in the category Best Bar Design. The awards are organised by Architechture Media and supported by Chandon Australia, among other partners such as Latitude, Ownworld and Roca. But it also has the participation of the Australian gin Four Pillars Gin, as a partner of the event.
Among the nominated bars are:
- Studio Y, by Nick & Nora’s
- Alexander &CO, by Tilly May’s
- Biasol, by Marnong Estate Bar
- Chris Connell Design, by Tetto di Carolina
- Claire Kneebone, for Paloma Bar & Pantry
- DesignOffice by, Palace Cinemas, Raine Square
- Guru Projects, by Reign
- Hogg&Lamb, by Duck & Rice
- Izzard Design, by The Churchill
- Luchetti Krelle, by Manly Greenhouse
- Material Creatiev, by Morningside Tavern
- NIELSEN JENKINS, by Snackman
- Pattern Studio, for Madness
- Price Widera, by Peaches
- Redwah Ruth Harris, for The Green Moustache
- Richards Stanisich, for Rose Bay Hotel
- Sourceress, by Jackalberry
- Studio Y, by Nick and Nora’s
- The Stella Collective, by Blacksmith Lake Mulwala
To see the shortlist photo gallery, click here.
The winners of the Eat Drink Design Awards will be announced on Tuesday 12 November during a ceremony at the Metropolis in Melbourne, which will be presented by renowned Australian chef Matt Moran.
This year, the Eat Drink Design programme will include a half-day conference bringing together architects, designers, their clients and collaborators to discuss and share their experiences in the hospitality design sector. The conference will feature international and local/Australian speakers.
Tickets are on sale:
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join