FactRetriever: there are reasons to not to drink alcohol and drive
Dear reader, take into account these facts by Fact Retriever. We are talking about driving under the influence of alcohol. We have chosen seven essential facts that you must keep in mind.
Enjoy responsibly ! Learn to taste and have fun.
- It takes approximately six hours after drinking for the body to completely eliminate alcohol from its system with a BAC level of .08 g/dL.
- A driver with a BAC of .08 g/dL is 11 times more likely to be in a fatal accident than a driver who has consumed no alcohol.
- Approximately 75% of fatal crashes occurring between midnight and 3:00 am involve alcohol.
- Additionally, there are spikes in DUIs at 7:00 p.m. and 3:00 pm, which are the end of happy hour and lunch time, respectively.
- Nearly 75% of drunk drivers involved in fatal collisions are not wearing their safety belts.
- Girls ! Know that men and women metabolize alcohol differently.
- Drunk driving is most frequently committed on the weekends.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join