The best world designed Restaurants and Bars 2020 – Best Chinese bars
The renowned Restaurant & Bar Design Awards have announced the shortlist for its 2020 edition: The best designed restaurants and bars in the world in all categories.
Chinese bars are becoming more and more popular every year. We offer you to get acquainted with some winners bars from different Chinese cities that have received awards in different categories.
The judging panel of the global best from the world of design, hospitality and media reviewed 1072 entries from 66 countries across 33 categories. Resulting in a shortlist of 248 projects. You can view the whole Shortlist HERE.
1. The Crown at The Emperor Hotel(Hong Kong, China) designed by Kiloliter Design
Secretly sits at the top of The Emperor Hotel is the definition of glamour and luxury in town. The Crown is your art-of-living lounge shared among talents and professionals, your indulgent getaway where class, music, entertainment are all under – and above – one roof. In the fashion of refined decor and exuberant glamour, the full floor and rooftop terrace brings on sky-high sophistication and top-notch intimate luxury, swinging straight from the ninety-twenties. Piecing every detail together is what maps out The Crown’s redefined Golden Era.
Address: 25/F, THE EMPEROR HOTEL, 373 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST, WAN CHAI, HONG KONG
2. Bird Nest(Xi’an, China) designed by Kris Lin International Design
3. The Park(Shanghai, China) designed by Kris Lin International Design
4. V-SHOW(Xi’an, China) designed by Zheng Lei Design Studio
5. MILL Nanshan (Hangzhou, China) designed by Hangzhou Guantang Interior Design
6. Longfor · Glorious City(Shanghai, China) designed by Harmony World Consultant & Design
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibility.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join