See the difference between crémant and champagne? Find out reading this article
Because, in this new edition I give you three reasons why you should read this article from La Revue du Vin de France, Quelle est la différence entre un champagne et un crémant ? by Fabrizio Bucella and Geoffrey Avé in which you will learn about:
- The differences between champagne and crémant
- Where does each one come from? What makes them different?
- Is there an actual difference between the process of making a champagne and a crémant?
- Both champagne and crémant need different aging time in order to acquire its particular taste.
- Champagne and crémant tasting
And many other features, but what we do really know is that you won’t know unless you taste each of these delicious drinks properly.
The article is written in collaboration with Fabrizio Bucella, who is a doctor of science and professor at the University of Brussels.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join