10 canned cocktails to enjoy at home
Canned cocktails are becoming a sensation, thanks to their diversity and also that they are easy to transport, perfect to enjoy at home.
We bring you 10 canned cocktails that you can enjoy at home or wherever you want. Canned cocktails are part of the RTD or ready-to-drink category, which is having a total success in recent years, even more accentuated by the pandemic. There are some quality references that we want to share with you, such as the ones shown below.
10 canned cocktails among the best at the moment
10. TROOP Beverage Co. Full of flavor, TROOP creates fantastic cocktails like the ones you can taste in a bar. Flavors include Rum Mojito, Bourbon Smash or Gin Spritz.
09. Two Chicks Cocktails. The company is run and founded by women -hence the name- and makes carbonated cocktails made from premium spirits, fruits and herbs. There are eight varieties: Margarita, Vodka Fizz, Paloma, Vodka CuTea, Sparkling Lemon Strawberry Kiss, New Fashioned, Cranberry Tartini and Apple Gimlet.
08. Cardinal Spirits. Created with high quality spirits and natural fruit juices. The varieties are Bourbon Cream Soda, made with straight bourbon whiskey with vanilla beans and cream soda. The vodka soda, on the other hand, is very smooth with only 95 calories and 0g of sugar. The Bramble Mule is a fruity version of the classic Mule cocktail made with vodka, raspberry juice, ginger and hibiscus. Finally, the Maui Mule is a version of the classic Moscow Mule made with vodka, passion fruit juice and ginger.
07. Cocktail Squad. Their canned cocktails come in eight flavors including Whiskey Sour and Bourbon Smash. Whiskey Ginger and Lemon Vodka contain 5% alcohol, while the rest contain 10%.
06. Prima Barista. This brand creates alcoholic versions of iced coffee drinks. All flavors are natural and use premium vodka and real cream. The Mocha Hard Iced Frappe, for example, combines coffee with natural cocoa, premium vodka and a touch of cream.
05. Long Drink Company. Citrus soda with a touch of alcohol. In addition, the Zero, Cranberry and Strong varieties are also part of Long Drink’s offer.
04. Ohza. Ohza evokes brunch, with its Bellini cocktail and classic Mimosa or mango flavors. Each can contains raw sparkling wine from Finger Lakes in New York, plus real juice.
03. Five Drinks Co. Six varieties of ready-to-drink canned cocktails: Moscow Mule, Margarita, Mojito, Gin & Tonic, Paloma and Watermelon Vodka Soda. In alcohol content, they range from 5.9% to 11%.
02. IRS Cocktails. You don’t have to be a mixologist to drink a good cocktail. It is in fact the goal of this brand that creates premium cocktails easy to “serve, mix, garnish and enjoy,” say the founders. In their selection we find a spicy yet sweet Hotter Melon cocktail with mezcal, orange liqueur, serrano coriander syrup and fruit juices. The Night Shift Cocktail contains a base of rum, cold coffee and chocolate bitters.
01 Bravazzi Hard Italian Soda. This line of hard Italian sodas comes in citrus flavors such as tangerine, grapefruit, blood orange and lemonade. Naturally gluten-free and contain no artificial ingredients.
Ready to make your canned cocktail selection?
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join