World Cocktail Espresso Martini
The Espresso Martini cocktail, also known as “Vodka espresso”, is always made with vodka, coffee liqueur, sugar and fresh coffee. It was created in 1984 by Dick Bradsell, a London bartender…. The cocktail was then called the “stimulant” (The Stimulant), later it was renamed Espresso Martini.
- 100 g of golden powdered sugar
- Ice cream
- Vodka 100ml
- 50 ml freshly prepared espresso coffee
- 50ml coffee liqueur (we used Kahlua)
- 4 coffee beans (optional)
* Start by preparing the sugar syrup. Put the powdered sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and pour into 50 ml of water. Stir and bring to a boil.
* Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool. Put 2 martini glasses in the refrigerator.
* Once the sugar syrup is cold, pour 1 tablespoon into a shaker with a handful of ice cream, vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur. Shake until the outside of the shaker is iced.
* Pass through cold glasses. Decorate with coffee beans.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.