Coffee cocktails: 2 recipes you can’t miss
Several cafes and bars around the world share their recipes for coffee cocktails, a way to taste coffee in mixology.
Photo by Anima Visual on Unsplash / Source: Femina
Autumn might be a great season to taste coffee cocktails. The recipes below are based on dark spirits such as rum and bourbon.
Liven up your evening with these delicious coffee cocktails.
Coffee cocktails: two recipes
Mr. Lim’s Old Fashioned – Saz Cafe, Bombay
– 60 ml of bourbon infused with coffee beans
– 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
– 7.5 ml of sugar syrup
– Orange peel
– In a mixing glass, add the coffee-infused bourbon, sugar syrup, and 2 dashes of Angostura bitters.
– Add ice and stir the mixture
– Strain the mixture into a glass and add a clear block of ice
– Garnish the drink with an orange peel.
Dawn of the Aldeia – by Saltt Restaurant & Bar, Karjat
– 30 ml white rum
– 30 ml rum
– 45 ml of espresso (freshly brewed)
– 10 ml of sugar syrup (1:1)
– 3 coffee beans for garnish
– Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake for about 45 seconds.
– Strain twice into a glass. Serve garnished with 3 coffee beans.
Join our newsletter for more articles like these
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Looking for the best and most original cocktails of the world ? Stop everything because you’ve found them. Discover our…See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join