Join the cocktail world! Spirits Hunters is looking for an experienced Strategic and Commercial Operations Officer
Join the cocktail and spirits world! We are looking for an experienced professional Strategic and Commercial Operations Officer. This is a strategic position within www.spiritshunters.com
In direct collaboration with the General Manager, the Operations Officer will be responsible for supporting readership development strategies, partnerships, and will be in charge of technological operations and administrative and commercial operations.
This person will be an integral part of the management team.
www.spiritshunters.com is our media, @spiritshunters_mag, our brand new Instagram. Welcome!
Spirits Hunters.com is a digital media in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Russian) available in 360º touch experience design featuring Erase and GIFS, read in 180 countries with a Click & Buy service.
Spirits Hunters Succeeded in one year to emerge as a media with news on the art of drinking for bartenders, professionals & amateurs. We prone a Don’t Drink & Drive and The Art Of Tasting philosophies with GIFS made by art students.
Our website have received two awards in the last months: Gold and Double Platinum Award on The Hermes Creative Awards, which honors the messengers and creators of the information revolution, and Gold Medal on the John Barleycorn Awards, for best design on the Marketing + Design category.
Would you like to join the Spirits Hunters team?
And help us grow in this adventure?
We are looking for a person to oversee the development of the structure and marketing. In direct collaboration with the General Manager, the Operations Officer will be responsible for supporting readership development strategies, partnerships, and will be in charge of technological operations and administrative and commercial operations.
This person is essential to development and will be an integral part of the management team. His or her role is expected to evolve with the structure. A strategic vision is fundamental to this position.
Coordinate with the editor the publication of all newsletters, SpiritsHunters.com web, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- -To develop the marketing via partnerships and brand content for the media of spirits hunters worldwide.
- -The day-to-day operations of the company (administration): accounting, legal, budget, contract and payment follow-up.
- -Partnerships with the GREAT GROUPS.
- -Contracts with customers who take brand content.
- -Techno projects under development.
- -The community development strategy in collaboration with our partners.
- -The partnership strategy in direct relationship with the Executive Director and ensure that the original vision of the project is always respected (particularly in the context of the new partnerships)
- -Anticipate the needs of the company to ensure its good development.
- -Be an ambassador for the company to extend its notoriety.
- -Contribute to the growth of the company through creative ideas.
- -Be committed, motivated, and not to shy away from an action plan detailing a change in morals. Refocus on the art of tasting and not binge drinking.
- -If you have operational qualities and a desire to share the daily life of a media start-up, this opportunity could be for you.
- -You have already had experience in supporting and developing a media brand (or equivalent).
- -It is important to understand and speak English and French.
- -Ability to coordinate a team with very diverse profiles by teleworking as they are a bit all over the world.
- -Experience in readership development and implementation of “growth hacking” strategies.
- -Understanding the entrepreneurial development issues of a digital media and the market in line with technological “media” innovations: knowledge of how newsletters, text messaging and other technologies work is essential.
–Languages: English, French. Spanish is a Plus.
-Income: according to profile, between 25K and 34K / year.
If in France: The offices are in Place de Clichy (there are plenty of streets and bikes to get there).
Remote working possible from abroad.
Open positions from July or August.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile and an answer to the following questions:
-How will your previous experiences help to answer the challenges described above?
-Why do you want to work for SpiritsHunters.com?
-Why is this experience relevant to your career?
If you want to add something else to your application, don’t hesitate!
Please contact us at email@example.com – Nathalie Baylaucq if you need more informations.
Take care / Stay Safe
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join