Five Good Recipes for Spooky Halloween Cocktails
We suggest five cocktail recipes to make your Halloween day even more “scary”.
The day is approaching when everyone takes the opportunity to disguise, decorate and celebrate a bit of everything in honor of fear. So if you plan to party at home, here are five cocktail recipes with a spirit of every kind for all tastes, plus a bonus of two mocktails!
Based on Tequila – Black Magic Margaritas
1/3 cup sandy brown sugar
2 cups of ice
120 ml silver tequila
60 ml of Triple Sec
1/2 cup lemon juice
Red, green and blue dyes
Lemon slices for decoration
- Rub lemon on the edge of the glass and add brown sugar all over the edge of the glass, sinking the glass into the sugar.
- Divide tequila, triple sec and lemon juice into two glasses. Stir to combine. Add colorant until you get the black color.
- Add ice and decorate with lemon.
Gin-based – Jekyll and Gin
90 ml of gin
15 ml lemon juice
1 teaspoon grenadine
1 handful of ice
- Mix the gin, lemon juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker. Shake, and pour the mixture into a glass with ice.
- Add tonic water over the preparation and decorate with a translucent straw.
Bourbon-based – Haunted Graveyard – by sprinklesandsprouts
- Add the bourbon, syrup, orange, bitter and rosemary branches with ice to the shaker.
- Shake and mix and filter in the glass. Decorate with the rosemary sprig and burn it a little.
Vodka–Based – Martini Kiss of the Vampire
45 ml vodka
7.5 ml raspberry liqueur
45 ml of sparkling wine
Red sugar for glass rim
- Sink the edge of the glass into the sugar.
- Add the vodka and half of the raspberry liqueur in the glass.
- Add the wine to the top of the mixture.
- Add the remaining liquor on the back of a teaspoon to make it float in the drink. Enjoy!
Vodka-based – Tripping Scientist
30 ml vodka
7.5 ml flavored liqueur
45 ml lemon and lime soda as Sprite
- Add the vodka and liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds or until cold.
- Pour mixture into shots.
- Finish by adding the soda to the top.
Mocktail – Blood Orange Soda
5 parts club soda
Bunch of Mint
Blood orange wedge
1 part orange blood syrup: mix equal parts of blood orange juice mixed with sugar in a blender.
- Rub the inside of your glass with mint.
- Add ingredients into the glass and stir.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime and garnish with a blood orange wedge.
Mocktail – Pumpkin Punch (by thisvivaciouslife.com)
1 cup apple cider
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- Whisk together cider, orange juice and orange zest, and pureed pumpkin in a pan on low heat.
- Add a couple tablespoons of simple syrup and spices in a cheesecloth. Keep cooking.
- Heat then remove spices.
- Whisk well.
- Serve hot.
- *You can add dry ice to add an incredible smoke effect.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.