Five Good Recipes for Spooky Halloween Cocktails
The day is approaching when everyone takes the opportunity to disguise, decorate and celebrate a bit of everything in honor of fear. So if you plan to party at home, we propose five cocktail recipes to make your day even more “scary”.
Based on Tequila – Black Magic Margaritas
1/3 cup sandy brown sugar
2 cups of ice
120 ml silver tequila
60 ml of Triple Sec
1/2 cup lemon juice
Red, green and blue dyes
Lemon slices for decoration
- Rub lemon on the edge of the glass and add brown sugar all over the edge of the glass, sinking the glass into the sugar.
- Divide tequila, triple sec and lemon juice into two glasses. Stir to combine. Add colorant until you get the black color.
- Add ice and decorate with lemon.
Gin-based – Jekyll and Gin
90 ml of gin
15 ml lemon juice
1 teaspoon grenadine
1 handful of ice
- Mix the gin, lemon juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker. Shake, and pour the mixture into a glass with ice.
- Add tonic water over the preparation and decorate with a translucent straw.
Bourbon-based – Haunted Graveyard
- Add the bourbon, syrup, orange, bitter and rosemary branches with ice to the shaker.
- Shake and mix and filter in the glass. Decorate with the rosemary sprig and burn it a little.
Vodka–Based – Martini Kiss of the Vampire
45 ml vodka
7.5 ml raspberry liqueur
45 ml of sparkling wine
Red sugar for glass rim
- Sink the edge of the glass into the sugar.
- Add the vodka and half of the raspberry liqueur in the glass.
- Add the wine to the top of the mixture.
- Add the remaining liquor on the back of a teaspoon to make it float in the drink.
Vodka-based – Tripping Scientist
30 ml vodka
7.5 ml flavoured liqueur
45 ml lemon and lime soda as Sprite
- Add the vodka and liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds or until cold.
- Pour mixture into shots.
- Finish by adding the soda to the top.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.