7 ways to DETOX starting from breakfast TIME!
After parties we need to get rid of our excesses, not only alcohol but also certain fats and sugars that we ingest.
Here are seven ways for you to cleanse your body of toxins and unwanted elements to update your body.
1. Track all foods that are a calorie bomb and prohibit foods at risk of increasing fat or unhealthy foods.
2. Choose to store delicious and healthy foods in your cupboard and refrigerator. You can make this task easier with recipes prepared in batches; clean, chopped-up fruit and vegetable dishes and snacks; and delicious yogurts and sauces.
3. Exercise! Start your day with physical activity. Before you do anything, get out of the house to walk, jump and if you can’t go to the gym, take advantage of the outdoor spaces in a park near your home.
4. Don’t forget breakfast. It is advisable to eat breakfast every morning, preferably at home to opt for healthier foods. Skipping breakfast causes you to eat more than recommended during the day.
Photo: Polina Tankilevitch from Pexels
5. Eat lightly at night. It is best to consume fewer calories than you do during the day. Soup, for example, is ideal for satisfying hunger with fewer calories. Besides, it will allow you to wake up without that angry hunger!
6. Sleep well. Sleeping well is essential. Studies show that sleeping problems have an impact on weight problems. Try to get at least seven hours of sleep every night.
7. Healthy mind, healthy body. Keep your mind at peace, surround yourself with loved ones, avoid sabotaging your goals with unnecessary thoughts. It is important to use spaces that relax us like a spa, for example, and also, through sweating you will be releasing toxins. Or you can choose to do breathing exercises to increase your concentration and to meditate. There are many methods for doing breathing exercises and you can even do them from your cell phone.
More alternatives for Detox sessions
You can consult our articles to detoxify yourself:
How to stay healthy during the summer while drinking cocktails *useful even for winter season.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join