Insta Bartender Contest. Andrei Dovgal: Winner Week 1 – Category #4 Best Insta Story
We congratulate Andrei Dovgal @yung.dovgal.7bar from Pavlodar, Kazakhstan for his victory in the Category #4 “Best Insta Story” week 1 of the Spirits Hunters Instagram Bartender Contest.
Andrei created a special Spirits Hunters edition of a highlighted Story in his Instagram profile and dedicated it to “the tips on how to become a good bartender”!
Here are his 10 easy steps to become a bartender:
1. Fall in love with cocktails and spirits
2. Find your favorite bar to which you’ll become a regular guest
3. Establish a relationship with the bartenders in the same bar
4. Feel the romance of bartender craft through the bartender’s stories
5. Light up the dream of learning this wonderful craft — bartending
6. Ask the bartender how to get into the “the club”
7. Start to learn the craft from the very bottom. Finally become a Barback!
8. Realize that beside the romance this craft has its own pitfalls.
9. Think about whether you need all of this or maybe you should send it all to hell.
10. All professions are important, all professions are in need. Become the best bartender for your guests. You will succeed!
Visit his profile to appreciate the original approach to the job of an ambassador by Andrei Dovgal – @yung.dovgal.7bar.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Stay tuned and discover all the news in the Spirits World for professionals and amateurs, by our Spirits Hunters’ experts.See all posts in this category.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join