Making cocktails with The Modern Cocktail Guide by Anna Jones and Abbie Moulton
What is the modern cocktail?
When it comes to food, our tastes are changing over the years, and while we are getting stricter with our demands, we’re also starting to experiment with all types of things.
Among our current demands, we have come to the conclusion that what is new today is cocktail paring.
However, sometimes we do not have enough time to experiment in our kitchen and we search for experienced people. But don’t worry, with this guide, we will teach you how to find the creativity, so you can play and have fun with your favourite flavours.
- As you find peas and zucchini in your salad, add fresh mint to your cocktail and in the same way tomato is combined with pasta, decorate your drink with basil.
- Discover the magic coming from herbs; rosemary, thyme, and mint. Also, botanicals work very well with gin.
- Citrus fruits are the inseparable companions of vodka. Among the favourites you will find lime, lemon, blood orange or bergamot.
- You can combine pepper with one of your favorite cocktails, or add Chai or Earl Grey to create bold and tasty experiments.
- There are hot cocktails for winter such as the hot chocolate with Baileys, or spicy chai with rum.
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.