Try this spritz cocktail version made with cider
Very popular, this is an opportunity for us to present you a recipe very different from the original Spritz, but equally delicious: sweet cider Ecusson, whiskey, sparkling water and pieces of fresh apple.
Spritz version with cider
For 2 people
– 20 cl of sweet cider Ecusson
– 4 cl of pure Malt whiskey
– 2 cl of Aperol
– 2 cl of fresh lemon juice
– Sparkling water
– 1 apple to cut in thin slices
– Some branches of thyme
- Pour 10cl of cider Ecusson, 2cl of whiskey, 1 dash of Aperol and 1 dash of lemon juice into a whiskey glass.
- Add some sparkling water, stir with the mixing spoon. Cut apple sticks and thyme and add them to the cocktail.
To taste very fresh!
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.