Prepare a delicious and refreshing peach ice cream with vodka
Now here’s a recipe that will refresh and please your palate. The peach ice cream with a hint of vodka will let you enjoy of a light boozy desert.
So, to fortify your sweet ice cream recipe, you will want to add a good old-school non-flavored natural vodka. For instance, you will want to try with a bottle vodka from your cupboard which can often be at reach.
This desert recipe also calls for some cream cheese. It will bring creaminess without all the fuss of some more fat. Besides, it is good for your gut for its probiotic effects!
Here’s the recipe for a peach ice cream with vodka
With these quantities you will prepare a large batch for 8 persons. You can recalculate in order to make more or less.
500 g of light peaches, without nut
30 ml Lemon juice
15 ml vodka
130 g sugar
350 g cream cheese
1 teaspoon corn flour
- Wash and chop the peaches. Leave the skin on for better aroma.
- Place in a bowl and add the lemon juice, vanilla sugar and rum or vodka, if used. Mix well.
- Prepare a syrup by heating the sugar with the water in a saucepan until it dissolves. Wait until it cools a little and add the peaches. Stir and let stand 30 minutes. Blend until smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the skimmed beaten fresh cheese and a teaspoon of cornstarch, if you want it to thicken a little. Mix everything very well with a few sticks.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours and prepare the ice cream following the instructions in the fridge, or freeze in a suitable container.
- Goes perfectly with some mint leaves for garnish!
- Taste and enjoy!
Don’t drink and drive. Enjoy responsibly.
Join the community on Reddit
Spirits Hunters is a community dedicated to spirits and the world of mixology. Feel free to talk about the world of mixology and bartending here!Join